Buy Bulk .22 ammo.
Lead-free is quickly becoming more and more popular in rimfire hunting rounds. Lighter bullets with higher velocity makes these new hunting rounds perfect choices in the varmint category. Flat trajectories and astonishing accuracy makes ECO Speed-22 fun and effective ammo to shoot with and the effect with these lead-free rounds is amazing.
Where To Buy .22 ammo.
The new NORMA ECO Speed-22 cartridge penetrates with up to 58% increased velocity. The 100% lead free round offers a deadly effect and is the perfect choice for small game hunting and plinking. The cartridge features a 24.7gr zinc copperplated bullet and a nickel-plated brass case. It has been developed with single shot and bolt action rifles in mind, however it is safe to shoot in all .22 LR handguns and rifles. Please note that due to the relatively light projectile weight, some semi-autos may need to be manually cycled with this ammunition.
- Muzzle velocity exceeding all others on the market
- Solid Zinc Bullet with copper plating
- Reliable high quality nickel-plated brass case for consistand gun cycling
- 100% lead-free, even including the primer, making it unique on the market
Federal law states you must be 21 years of age or older to buy ammunition. Due to Department of Transportation (DOT) restrictions, we cannot accept returns. By completing a purchase, you acknowledge you are following all local and applicable laws regarding the purchase and possession of ammunition.
Get accurate, reliable performance on targets and small game in a non-lead bullet with CCI® Copper-22™, the ammunition that fills Steven Rinella’s freezer. The projectile is constructed from a unique mix of copper particles and polymer compressed into a potent, 21-grain hollow-point bullet. Combined with our reliable priming and propellant, Copper-22 loads achieve a muzzle velocity of 1,850 fps and provide superb accuracy.
- Non-lead bullet suited for plinking, target-shooting and small game hunting
- The ammunition that fills Steven Rinella’s freezer
- 21-grain hollow-point bullet
- Compressed copper-polymer construction
- 1,850 fps muzzle velocity
- Excellent accuracy