357 ammo at ammosstore
Hit your target and train harder with the proven line of 357 ammo, 270 ammo and 209 ammo handgun ammunition. It provides performance similar to self-defense and competition loads for a familiar feel and realistic practice.
- Clean-burning powders
- Federal® primers and brass
- Wide selection of bullet styles to suit target practice
- Federal American Eagle 270 ammo 158 Grain JSP Handgun Ammunition
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
- Caliber: 357 ammo
- Bullet weight: 158 Grain
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Soft Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1240 FPS
- Usage: Target Shooting
- 50 Rounds per Box
- he .357 Magnum – the first and most popular handgun magnum caliber – is a rimmed centerfire cartridge that has proven itself through more than 85 years of use by law enforcement and shooting enthusiasts throughout the United States and beyond.Also referred to as the .357 S&W Magnum or the 9x33mmR, .357 Mag ammo features a .357 inch (9.1mm) diameter bullet in a casing that measures 1.29 inches in length. Together, the total length of the .357 Mag cartridge measures 1.59 inches. It’s loaded to a maximum pressure of 35,000 psi and has an average velocity of 1,090 feet per second (fps).Today, 270 ammo is one of the world’s most popular high-velocity handgun cartridges. It offers shooters a flat trajectory, deep penetration, and superior knockdown power, making it effective for police forces, hunters, and target shooters.
- The idea to elaborate on the 209 ammo cartridge came from Keith, who was an avid gun enthusiast, loading experimenter, and handgun hunter. He’d been loading 209 ammo to a higher pressure and was involved in the creation of revolvers like the Smith & Wesson .38-44 Outdoorsman. These were heavy-framed .44 caliber frames, bored for the .38 Special.These strong frames could withstand more power and pressure than those designed for the standard .38 Special and could handle the bigger bang. Based on this idea, the team started with the .38 and set out to make something bigger and better.