Buy Federal Defense Ammunition 9mm 138 Grain.
Federal Syntech changed the shooting range forever. Now the technology is revolutionizing protection as well. Syntech Defense provides dynamic terminal performance with a hollow-point bullet that separates into three segments and a deep-penetrating core on impact. The core penetrates 12 to 18 inches through bare ballistics gel and heavy clothing — a critical benchmark in self-defense situations and the best terminal performance of any round in its class. The petals create three secondary wound channels, each more than 6 inches deep, adding to the terminal effect. Like all Syntech loads, an advanced polymer jacket eliminates lead and copper fouling and drastically reduces damaging heat and friction in the barrel. Its Federal exclusive Catalyst primer provides hot, extremely reliable ignition without the use of lead. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Hollow-point bullet separates into three segments and a deep-penetrating core on impact
- Core achieves 12 to 18 inches of penetration in both bare ballistics gel and through heavy clothing
- Segments create three secondary wound channels more than 6 inches deep
- Blue polymer jacket reduces barrel heat and friction and eliminates metal fouling
- Extremely reliable Catalyst lead-free primer
|Grain Weight||138 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||1050 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||338 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Federal Syntech Defense|
|Test Barrel Length||4 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||1.525 Pounds|